Turns out I was actually nominated twice for the Liebster Award! The second time by Abbey (I'm so beyond excited that people actually like me.) So to honor my second nominator I wanted to answer her questions:
1. What’s the number one thing you’ve learned since you began blogging?
I've learned not to focus on what you may think other people want, because when you're truly passionate about something you're writing people can tell, and will learn to love or hate you for the real you.
2. Who is the blogger that you look up to the most?
I look up to The College Prepster. She is the one who inspired to to start my own blog, and I love her style.
3. What’s your favorite clothing/shoe brand?
Kate Spade, Tory Burch, and J.Crew. I can't pick one, but let's be real I shop the outlet stores.
4. What’s your biggest interest (besides blogging, beauty, or style)?
Reading is a main interest of mine.
5. What is your next step (school, life, whatever)?
I am going to school for marketing, and I have an internship so that is going to become a main focus of mine.
6. Your biggest dream when you were little?
My biggest dream when I was little was moving to New York, owning a thrift shop and adopting an 8 year old daughter.
7. What makes you feel prettiest in the mornings?
When I wake up and my messy bun looks perfect (which is rarely) then I feel super pretty for the rest of the day.
8. Who’s your best friend and what do you love about them?
I have a couple of people who I consider best friends, and I love them all for who they are and they fact that I can talk to them about absolutely anything without feeling pressured to be someone I'm not.
9. Are you a reader? If so, what’s your favorite book or series?
When I was younger my favorite series was about an all girls spy school called the Gallagher Girls. But now, my favorite books are the sex and the city series.
10. Are you living in your dream city?
11. If so, why is it your dream city? If not, where is your dream city?
New York City is my dream because you can be absolutely whoever you want to be there.